CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- For any Clients traveling on an Expedition a non-refundable deposit of $495.00 USD is due at the time of booking. Confirmation is given once the online booking form has been completed and the non-refundable deposit has been received. If the booking is made 60 days or less prior to departure, full payment is due at the time of booking or at the sole discretion of Panterra.
- Product tour prices do not include domestic or international airfare or any other flights unless expressly mentioned in the inclusions. Where air is an inclusion Panterra acts only as a sales agent for the applicable airline and the terms and conditions of the air ticket apply to the purchase and use of such ticket. Please consult the air carrier’s applicable terms and conditions and/or conditions of carriage for important information regarding cancellation terms, limitations of liability, and other disclaimers. Panterra is not responsible for changes in air itineraries or flight times.
- Clients should refer to the confirmation invoice sent by confirmation email for details regarding final payment for any Expedition booked. Payment of the balance of the price for any Expedition is due 60 days prior to the departure date. If full payment is not received by such due date, Panterra may change the rate payable for the Expedition, or may treat the booking of such Expedition as cancelled and shall retain the deposit paid on booking as a cancellation fee, at Panterras’ sole discretion. If, for any Expedition, payment terms differ from those outlined in this section, the applicable terms will be communicated to the Client prior to booking and shall also be detailed on the applicable invoice.
- Panterra is not responsible for any charges levied or charged by third parties and/or financial institutions and payable by the Client as a result of credit card or other payment transactions in connection with the purchase of an Expedition and will not refund or return any fees charged by such third parties in connection with payments made by Clients to Panterra.
- A Client may cancel their booking by notifying Panterra by email or written notification or by their booking Agent, where applicable. The applicable cancellation fees shall be determined with reference to the date on which the request to cancel is received by Panterra.
- (a) Cancellation received 60 days or more prior to the departure date of the Expedition, the deposit is non-refundable. However, in the event a suitable replacement is found a refund of monies paid to date will be issued less a $150.00 USD cancellation fee.
- (b) Cancellation received 30 – 59 days prior to the departure date of the Expedition, the full amount is non-refundable. However, in the event a suitable replacement is found a refund of monies paid to date will be issued less a $250.00 USD cancellation fee.
- (c) Cancellation received 29 days or less, all monies paid are non-refundable. No replacement will be accepted.
It is highly recommended that participants purchase Travel Cancellation insurance to cover their vacation investment.
Financial Security and Consumer Protection – Panterra Educational and Cultural Training Society is registered under Consumer Protection BC (registration #2568).
If you require further clarification or have any questions please contact our office at email@example.com or phone (250) 655-1915.