JOURNEY TO THE SEA OF CORTEZ SUMMER CRUISE
air and travel insurance NOT included
For booking information please contact our office at (250) 655 1915
8 day expedition
- 5 days / 4 nights onboard the MV Adventure
- 3 days / 3 nights hotel stay in La Paz
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- a unique adventure travel experience through small ship cruising in an educational and cultural setting
- all-inclusive onboard ship amenities (meals, accommodations, drinks, etc)
- highlights: snorkeling
- wildlife encounters
- visit to remote communities
- day trip shopping in Todos Santos and lunch at the famous Hotel California
- Accommodations: We have 2 quad staterooms offering kids under 12 a special rate of $500.00 USD per child, maximum 2 kids per quad room when staying with two parents in stateroom.
We did it all on this fantastic 5 Day Expedition with Panterra Eco Expeditions! We boarded the MV Adventure, a beautiful 110′ ship and headed out on the Sea of Cortez for 4 nights and 5 days of sunshine, swimming, snorkelling to our hearts content, kayaking, bird watching and all the while being taken care of superbly by the Panterra crew. Lela, the owner, has created such a lovely ambiance for her expeditions’ guests and crew. You can tell immediately that the crew has been together for some time as everything works like a well oiled wheel. They just appear at your side when needed, the food is always amazing and served in a timely fashion (like when you get out of the water and there are amazing snacks laid out for all), you never see any areas that require cleaning as it is just always clean. It all just works and in a very professional way. Our most favorite experience on this trip was swimming with the mobula rays – we came across a couple of thousand of the and we all went in and snorkeled with them. Wow! It was so cool! Loved it! Loved the trip! Loved Lela and the crew and really can not think of a single negative experience on this trip. It was all fantastic and we can’t wait to go again 🙂 Definitely on my bucket list …. again!
Visited July 2016
This was my third trip with Panterra. The first was as a chaperone for a junior high school group, the second with teachers and travel agents, the last with our extended family. As mind blowing as the first trip was – each continues to be life changing. – Lela and her crew provide their guests with exceptional service that makes this experience memorable for each individual. Having travelled a lot this is hands down the top of my list!
Visited July 2016