DIVE THE SEA OF CORTEZ 2017
Special offer $1295 USD
(space cannot be held for more than 5 days)
air and travel insurance NOT included
For booking information please contact our office at (250) 655 1915
September 22 – 27, 2017
October 11 – 16, 2017
6 day expeditions
- We have thoughtfully combined both liveaboard and hotel stay dive trips offering guests the best of both worlds; far-reached and close to home dive sites.
- 4 days / 3 nights onboard the MV Adventure
- 2 days / 2 nights accommodation at the 7 Crown Hotel Malecon
- dive with playful California sea lions
- dive the El Bajo Seamount known for schooling hammerhead sharks, manta rays and other large pelagic fish.
- night dive with mobula rays
- snorkel with whale sharks (contingent on the whale sharks in the area) or sea turtle release program
- 2/3 dives per day
“Excellent adventure with Panterra”
We recently finished an amazing dive trip through Panterra. The trip was geared toward more advanced divers, but as a less experienced diver, there were still more than enough dives that I could participate in and enjoy.
We went diving with the sea lions, went on a couple of wreck dives, and saw wonderful sea life from sea turtles to sea cucumbers. We had an opportunity to snorkel with whale sharks, had dolphins play at the bow of the boat as well as had opportunity for kayaking and bird watching excursions. And if you didn’t want to dive, there were snorkel adventures as well as just relaxing in the sun on the boat.
The crew took excellent care of us while we were diving as well as while cruising around on the boat, from the delicious meals to that extra special birthday drink to a hand up the stairs at the end of a tiring dive. They are a great team that operates like a well oiled machine!