JOURNEY TO THE SEA OF CORTEZ – Whale Sharks & Sea Turtles
$1895 USD per person
air and travel insurance not included
For booking information please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct. 16 – 23, 2018
8-day expedition – 4 spots left
- 6 days/5 nights on board the MV Adventure
- experience the world of the mysterious, gentle, giants of the sea; the whale shark!
- snorkel with sea lions and mobula rays
- activities include: snorkeling, hiking, kayaking and beachcombing to note sea turtle nesting sites for future research
- 2 night stay at the Hotel Catedral
- day trip to release sea turtle hatchlings back into the wild and enjoy lunch at one of the quaint Mexican restaurants in El Triunfo
Lela and her crew were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING at all times. They managed to make us all feel comfortable, getting a group of strangers become friends. They are caring, professional and knowledgeable and passionate people that won’t leave you indifferent. The flora and fauna of the Sea of Cortez is just astonishing. We kayaked, snorkelled, swam with the whaleshark, saw sealions and the most incredible birds. Breathtaking landscapes and always lovely surprises (like encountering baby sea turtles on a beach!). Oh! And onboard, delicious food and drinks, always available.
BIG thank you to Lela and her team and congratulations for all you do. Don’t ever change!!!!
Sonia Caribe Oct. 2017