SPIRITS & CULINARY CRUISE – Sip, Sail and Sabor
$1695 USD per person
air and travel insurance NOT included
Please contact our office for booking
April 20 – 24, 2018
5 day expedition
- 5 days/4 nights onboard the MV Adventure
- spirit tasting and pairing (featuring spirits of the Baja)
- delicious culinary
- learn how to prepare local dishes)
- fresh seafood from the islands and meat from the local ranches
- Guest Tana Craighead, founder of the Cabo Wine Club and wine connoisseur, will be offering informative talks on all aspects of spirits to include origins, cultivation and production.
- wildlife encounters
- cultural interaction – visits to remote island communities to include a meal in one of the communities
- Add On: 5 Day Copper Canyon Blue Corn Express – a continued adventure that takes you from the Sea of Cortez, to the mountains of Copper Canyon exploring the culinary cuisine of the region.
This 4 night experience packed a lot in to the 3 full days and we wished it could have been longer! A visit from the orcas, performing for us at breakfast on the first morning set the standard and snorkelling with the whalesharks on the second day was amazing. The 3rd day gave us another brilliant experience as we snorkelled with sealions coming to look into our camera lens in crystal clear water….as well as swimming with more whalesharks, snorkelling over the undersea world spotting eels, puffer fish, starfish,rays and much more. The crew were superb,the chef amazing…even baked a cake on his BBQ…and Lela (the ‘boss’) was just inspirational in her enthusiasm, knowledge and welcome for us all. If we can return, we certainly will.